Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Greetings!  We are now in our 3rd week of school this year and off to a great start.  I am so blessed to be a principal at an awesome school in a wonderful community.  I am thankful for each and everyone of the 96 students entrusted to me and the staff this year.  I intend to post something around once a week.  I will pass along inspirational articles about education, parenting, and faith that I find interesting and worthwhile.  You will also see information about the wonderful things going on here at the school.  I hope you enjoy.

I read a great post from a site called Fixed on God, Growing in Virtue today.  It gives some insight into the difficult profession of teaching.  You can find it here

Don't forget we don't have school next Monday, September 17!  Thank you Bishop Boyea.  Information about the upcoming Made for Happiness Assembly can be found at https://madeforhappiness.org.  I am looking forward to experiencing our faith with over 10,000 people.  What a great opportunity!!

Enjoy your week and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Friday, February 15, 2019.  What a winter we are having.  In my 13 years, this has definitely been the worst winter for trying to have...